Vodamail

ZAfrikan

Hi folks,
Can someone please tell me what is going on with the vodacom website and especially Vodamail ? I want to register to use vodamail but it is a battle. Sometimes it gives me page does not exist, other times it is just non responsive, and other times it just does not work.

Thank you

"D"

Expert Member
Yeah ... the gods are obviously trying to give you a sign from above.

ZAfrikan

Does anyone have an answer or solution please ? I have a new vodacom simcard and i want to register my vodamail email with my new number, but it seems the website is hopeless.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Does anyone have an answer or solution please ? I have a new vodacom simcard and i want to register my vodamail email with my new number, but it seems the website is hopeless.
Sounds to me like Vodacom are in the process of discontinuing Vodamail.

"D"

Expert Member
Since you are hellbent on being hellbound, try using the app instead of the site - and also try accessing it from a different Internet connection source. (And also try reporting the issue to Vodacom if it persists ... as you do.)

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Tutanota at 12 euro per year and a custom domain at 8.50 dollar. Cheap as chips. I'll pay it gladly not to see any ads plus it's open source and E2EE