Want to use Synology DS218 as Proxy

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
I have a DS218 I am using as a media server (only for devices within my network), I am thinking of also using it as a gateway/proxy server mainly because I would like to have most of my household work through a vpn.

Think it's possible for me to set up the NAS to run as a proxy server but also connect to the internet via a VPN?
I also think I'll just be changing the gateway on all devices that need vpn as I do not want to lose the B315's wifi range.

Main reason/s for wanting to do this are as follows:
Considering replacing my Vodacom 100GB+100GB with the new Rain package and don't want to be throttled.
International/US Netflix.
Arrr

My current network setup is pretty simple.
Internet comes through a Huawei B315.
House LAN is through TP-Link EOP (1x AV-600 Wifi kit and 1x AV600 kit).

Will be for around 4 android devices, 2 pc's (one is plugged into a tv) a laptop, cctv, smart tv or Fire TV Cube (as the cube is plugged into the tv).

At a push I'll only have the TV/firetv/1 pc run through the nas.

Main reason I want to use the nas for this is because it's the only device that is always at home and always on.

Thanks in advance.

Cruelty

Unlikely, IMO.
The proxy part looks simple enough with their "Proxy Server" package. But there doesn't seem to be a VPN client package (also, you'd most likely need a second NIC, which the DS218 doesn't support.)