[Wanted] Installer for point to point WiFi

Tim_vb

Expert Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
2,502
Reaction score
2,261
Location
Southern Capeberg
Item wanted: Looking for an installer for point to point wifi link betweeen complex guard house to my house ~120m, incuding providing and installing equipment, poles antennas etc on each structures roof
Is packaging essential?: n/a
Desired age and condition: n/a
Location: Sunninghill, Sandton
Willing to accept a shipped item: No
 
Years ago I got some usb plug in wifi devices with a big antenna. Worked fine over 200 m. Simple plug and play.
Thanks, looking online TP link have some good stuff like the CPE210. I'll get the maintenance guy to put up earthed poles on he walls, pull cables and should be good to go
 
Thanks, looking online TP link have some good stuff like the CPE210. I'll get the maintenance guy to put up earthed poles on he walls, pull cables and should be good to go
Your guard will be happy with wifi at the gate. Please make sure there is a piece of rod on top of wifi link antenna for good lighting control.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X