WANTED Logitech Unifying Receiver

goocreations

Hi,

My PC with a Logitech Unifying Receiver was stolen. I still have the keyboard and mouse, but they are useless without the receiver. If someone has an extra or old receiver lying around, I'm willing to pay R100 (including shipping).

Unifying Receiver 1.jpg

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Wow, quick reply. I'm situated in Arcadia (Pretoria). But I'm in CT/Stellenbosch for the next week if you are here.

North West, Joburg. I have two. As I see it, I only need one for my keyboard and mouse. We can do the official handing over ceremony thingy next week some time when you're back? :)

goocreations

North West, Joburg. I have two. As I see it, I only need one for my keyboard and mouse. We can do the official handing over ceremony thingy next week some time when you're back? :)

I really appreciate that - I thought I had to buy a new keyboard an mouse. I'm driving to that area on the 5th of January to pick up a second-hand PC. If you are free then, we can maybe meet up.

Thanks again.

goocreations

Hi,

I'm on my way to Northgate mall now. Are you currently in Joburg? I can pick it up at your home, if you want to?