wavestream

mbs

Expert Member
Tell us more! What symptoms? Who is handling? When/How did it happen?

ripvonwincle

perplexed

deteriorated since friday, crashed on sunday, pockets of worktime, something 2 do with new bandwith supplier and the backbone falling short of demand. Specifics unknown, only get as far as switchboard, everybody is busy- hope they r sorting this out 'cause AI.....it hurts. :confused:

mbs

Expert Member
If 'wavestream' means you're using the same blighters that are polluting the 2.4GHz spectrum with over-amplified signal, then I don't have much sympathy for you, quite frankly. See comments elsewhere on this forum about this. Interestingly enough, their website also appears to be down...

ripvonwincle

lol

yes it is and "whatever" they were delivering efficient service, for the moment we will wait and c, but u seem 2 b on top of broadband/wireless then i pack in and switch to what .....
iburst (capped) telkom (sure) syntec (poor)
c your posts and show me a isp local or otherwise with brass that can b considered. :rolleyes:
and if u refering 2 the opinion of the juwag lot, your opinion is only as hot as the fire u sit by....chum.

mbs

Expert Member
Your connectivity needs are obviously best considered by you, nobody else. If you're now suffering from the consequences of having chosen a particular provider, these should've been considered up-front, and not after the fact. This forum is an open one where individuality is respected, and it is up to you to either consider postings in an 'advisory' light, or go 'against-the-flow', as it were, to pursue your own destiny. The general consensus on Wavestream from earlier postings on this forum, is that they're not concerned with the consequences of abuse of the public spectrum - clearly, this goes against the ethics of quite a few members of this forum, myself included. I'm afraid you may have to look for assistance elsewhere, unless other forumites are willing to extend a helping hand with some advice...

WickedWeasel

My brief dealing with wavestream left a bitter taste in my mouth. As far as ther service goes, well. what can you excpect from a copmany that does not even have a ooffice, breaks all the Telecominucation laws.