Bursty-dude
Expert Member
Thanks WebAfrica Helper. Nicola has responded.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I got an invoice out of the blue for a hosting service...
I'm guessing this is because you took over domaincheap? Thing is I had a free account there, and previous emails stated prices would remain the same. I'd rather just have the thing cancelled since I am not actively using it anyway
WebAfrica support has declined over their years and there website has timeout issues which they refuse to admit.
"Error 524 Ray ID: 24a2ac89464c358a • 2015-11-24 05:23:46 UTC
A timeout occurred"
I have always been happy with WA's service, quick and reliable.
Thanks WebAfrica Helper. Nicola has responded.
Does anybody have a number for WA Billing?
There's no reply from billing on the automated system and "reception" is offline due to unforeseen circumstances? WTF?
I'd like to pay my account but can't get a balance out of them.
So Web Africa are outside my office today punting their Vumatel fibre packages. The question I have is, is there any midnight data included?
Wtf WA!
I phoned yesterday to cancel my account. Never got the confirmation email and it's still shows as an active account (no pending cancellation).
Phoned again now and got cut off after 12 minutes of holding.
No response from my ticket I created yesterday either regarding this.
:wtf::wtf:
:wtf:
:wtf:
Edit: got through on the support number (086 000 9500) and to billing who cancelled it. They really are making it as hard as possible to cancel.
@WAHelper
Feedback for you as I was told all was sorted out and my account should be running fine
DL at 17:05 ran at under 25% line speed
At 19:45 just managed about 50% line speed
At 21:25 and just over 25% line speed
My problem is not resolved at all and there has been no improvement - in fact the last few days seem to be worse.
Please can this be sorted out once and for all?
Thank you
Hi Fulton17
We have asked our Engineers to look into this.
Mujeeb will be in contact with an update.
Truly sorry for the inconvenience which this has caused.