Moederloos
Honorary Master
I have been trying to register a domain via WebAfrica for the last week, but keep running into problems.
The domain is a .za.com domain, and the page reports:
Any one from WebAfrica able to assist, or does someone know where else I can do this - local companies preferred.
On this topic, who is the best and easiest registrar for .com domains? Ideally something as simple and effective as the co.za site would be nice
The domain is a .za.com domain, and the page reports:
Error: Could not fetch result at this time, please try later or report this error to a Web Africa representative.
Any one from WebAfrica able to assist, or does someone know where else I can do this - local companies preferred.
On this topic, who is the best and easiest registrar for .com domains? Ideally something as simple and effective as the co.za site would be nice