Week-end away alone

Can anyone give me suggestions on where to go for a weekend away - going alone... I am looking for a place where I will have very little human interaction. Basically just arrive Friday, switch off, and go home Sunday. Preferably somewhere with a view, where I can stare into the nothingness...

Also, not too far from Joburg. :D

maumau

Honorary Master
Can anyone give me suggestions on where to go for a weekend away - going alone... I am looking for a place where I will have very little human interaction. Basically just arrive Friday, switch off, and go home Sunday. Preferably somewhere with a view, where I can stare into the nothingness...

Also, not too far from Joburg. :D
Clarens? Or is that too far.

Mount Grace? The Cavern - Drakensberg

3WA

Executive Member
Buffalo Gorge near Loskop Dam.

If you can make it to Kruger Park, Sable sleepover hide. 100% guaranteed isolation overnight. But you can only stay one night and you have to be out early.

Buffalo Gorge near Loskop Dam.

If you can make it to Kruger Park, Sable sleepover hide. 100% guaranteed isolation overnight. But you can only stay one night and you have to be out early.
Will look at Buffalo Gorge. Kruger Sable Sleepover won't work: I need time to contemplate the universe for a few days, so I need to sit and not be bothered on the Saturday.

HunterNW

Executive Member