What do I need to set up a call centre?

Where and how can I get the product to sell in my call centre.I have a call centre business bit I don't have products anyone please assist me.if you do have an idea of any debt free services,mobile products or loyalty kindly assist

Thank you

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Where and how can I get the product to sell in my call centre.I have a call centre business bit I don't have products anyone please assist me.if you do have an idea of any debt free services,mobile products or loyalty kindly assist

Thank you
WTF?

Deadmanza

Honorary Master

Thank you
ROFL.
You should have a product before setting up your business. Pro Tip.
Some people.

static_sa

Thank you
Is this real?

Its real I've been marketing other companies products like Telkom etc now I need my own product.of which I tried VA's holding for my own lifestyle product it taking long.now I'm looking for outsourcing.or campaigns