What is the best parcel tracking app or site?

wbot

Because I'm kinda struggling to find something decent that's quick and easy and that can track any parcel from any courier, domestic and international. Cheers

wbot

I guess I will try 17track then. Why is the app so big compared to other tracking apps? What's it intalling on my phone? :unsure:

Also is something wrong with Speed Services today? Can't seem to track my parcel. It worked yesterday

wbot

Just tried the app and I can't get any info on my parcel. Sapo must be broken again or being attacked lol. No idea where my parcel is now.

Tried Aftership which i use for international tracking and I get the same result.

wbot

Oh no wait I entered the wrong number wbot you idiot. Parcel is still lying at witspos, same as earlier this week. Speed Services.... :rolleyes:

Cheers guys I'll keep 17track

FrankyF

Does the 17Track app track domestic courier services (RAM, Dawn Wing, Fastway, Courier Guy, etc.)?

I checked out the app but couldn't find these carriers on the list. Unless I'm blind and missed it completely (which is a distinct possibility).

wbot

Where is the list in the app? I don't even have to select a courier or enter my tracking number now. The app automatically finds my tracking number on my phone and tracks

FrankyF

In the Android app, under My Account, I have a 'Carrier List' option.

I'll keep the app on my phone as well and see if it picks up the tracking numbers the next time I order

wbot

Ah ok yeah I see it.

My parcel arrived Friday. It was "Speed" Services and 17track automatically found the number before I even started the app lol. I have 2 more parcels incoming. One with Aramex which is on their list and one from raru. Don't know what raru uses.