I know that people on the SAIX network use the undersea cable….blah blah blah
But does anyone know what Telkom's actual infrastructure is capable of in the local loop,
Ya they give you the 1024 line, but at this time is Telkom/SAIX infrastructure capable of doing more than that? And if so – why don’t they offer it to the public as well as offering free local bandwidth? If Telkom said to me okay you have 3 gig international and unlimited local at 2048 I would change right away to them – anyone got any info on this?
But does anyone know what Telkom's actual infrastructure is capable of in the local loop,
Ya they give you the 1024 line, but at this time is Telkom/SAIX infrastructure capable of doing more than that? And if so – why don’t they offer it to the public as well as offering free local bandwidth? If Telkom said to me okay you have 3 gig international and unlimited local at 2048 I would change right away to them – anyone got any info on this?