What to use for hybrid blog/personal notes/knowledge base

skimread

Executive Member
I want to create a blog site for my programming snippets and notes to also use however I noticed all the modern blogs are very minimalist and many don't have decent paging or searching through past posts. I want to use it for both a blog, personal notes(drafts) and knowledge base(tags, multiple level folder structure) and it has to support markdown

Things like wordpress or blogger I find too slow. Some of these new minimalist or headless CMSs just has too few functionality on the admin side and don't work well with hundreds of notes/posts. I also prefer to use something to work offline seeing I want to use it as a knowledge base.

Anyone can give me an idea what I can use?

[)roi(]

Executive Member
jekkyl and gatsby blogs all look so minimalist with the ones I have seen don't have nice paging, tags, comments or search
That really depends on the template and the frontend framework. Both Jekyll and Gatsby can easily provide for all of your bullet points.

skimread

Executive Member
That really depends on the template and the frontend framework. Both Jekyll and Gatsby can easily provide for all of your bullet points.
Ok do you have a programming blog example that is open source and that I can copy?