What's for lunch?

I had a Woolies burger (the sort you pop in the microwave). Chargrilled flavour, with cheese, caramelised onions, tomato in the bun. Colleagues coincidentally had Burger King. Was quite pleased with my burger. Did not regret not having BK.
 
I had a Woolies burger (the sort you pop in the microwave). Chargrilled flavour, with cheese, caramelised onions, tomato in the bun. Colleagues coincidentally had Burger King. Was quite pleased with my burger. Did not regret not having BK.

Had that very same bad boy about 2 days ago. Guys you wont regret it.
 
DONOT order mutton curry and rice from akhalwayas. Had it yesterday. R60 with cooldrink. Not worth it at all.

View attachment 140524

Previous day was an awesome chicken pasta from adega express. Large serving gets a thumbs up. R63 with cooldrink.

uploadfromtaptalk1408003645459.jpg
 
KSINGH, has anyone ever told you that you eat way too much takeout bruh... :p
 
Debbin mutton curry from Saffron Food & Spice.

I hope this helps for my hangover! :o

EDIT: Feck this curry is huge, can feed three people!
 
Last edited:
Homemade beans curry that I cooked up this morning. Along with my special babalaas-removing chillies pickle that can make a Durban charou sweat.


Edit: Added picture: Here is a bottle of those 'lil buggers!



View attachment 141694






View attachment 141696
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X