What's for lunch?

Roast beef Panini from Foodlovers in town, didn't last long enough to take a pic

I think the food lovers across the road from my office is closing down. They were having a 2 for 1 special on all bakery goods and fruit and veg. Butchery was empty and most of the shelves had not been restocked. Now I need to get my paninis elsewhere :(
 
Aha; yup I ate in the (dirty) CBD when I was in Durbz in Dec last year. Much better store than this Malvern one.

im not sure if alladins is still in westwood mall but they make this awesome wraps ...should try it if they still there

bombay to beirut on the beachfront used to be a favourite as well for me

i havnt been to durban in 3 years so not sure whats good anymore
 
On what shall ye be dining, this luncheon?

im not sure if alladins is still in westwood mall but they make this awesome wraps ...should try it if they still there

bombay to beirut on the beachfront used to be a favourite as well for me

i havnt been to durban in 3 years so not sure whats good anymore

Thanks for the intel. We had lunch at this awesome place called "Address" in Morningside. Top food; sadly no pics...

http://www.address101.co.za
 
Eish...my wife knows that joint; I had a yummy sammich from them in 2011 & it was tops. Didn't go to them this time around & never knew they are still so blaady cheap.

Try & find something like that in Cape Town for under ten (10) measly bucks...
 
Kara Nichas in Westcliff Chatsworth. I saw you were touring the area, can't believe you didn't visit it. It's good and cheap nothing fancy though also only veg.

there's a branch at Wits...breyani, dhal and cold drink for 10-12 bucks. Veg though.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X