Pineapple Smurf
Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2016
- Messages
- 47,111
- Reaction score
- 62,891
I cut it into 3 equal lengths and measured it by the rollsFtfy
It shrunk when cooked LOL
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I cut it into 3 equal lengths and measured it by the rollsFtfy
Same as your missus?Your sausage doesn't fill the roll. There's so much wiggle room for it to slip out.
Typical guy making nonsense excuses for the size of his wors.I cut it into 3 equal lengths and measured it by the rolls
It shrunk when cooked LOL
Nice catch, his wors def looked like it was "short" a few inches. Wonder if it happens often???Ftfy
A thick piece of wors is better then a thin one anywayTypical guy making nonsense excuses for the size of his wors.
Pick n Pay soups are really good ! Chicken ones are great too.
No, if you go look at the pre braai photo you will see 2 salads@Pineapple Smurf did you make a salad for your braai last night and just eat the meat![]()
Yep, I actually had the Chunky Veg one today. I like soups so not really a cold weather only dish for mePick n Pay soups are really good ! Chicken ones are great too.
Cool frisbee thoughForgot to bring somethingView attachment 1169506
Dig bully beef and beans, did you fry it up first?I had Bully Beef and baked beans on toast.