Ghoster79
Expert Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2017
- Messages
- 1,514
- Reaction score
- 1,262
Maybe its just me, but if I'm going to fork out decent money for proper wagyu, I really want to taste the wagyu, not 10 other flavours on top and around it.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Maybe its just me, but if I'm going to fork out decent money for proper wagyu, I really want to taste the wagyu, not 10 other flavours on top and around it.
I've had wagyu steak before and I could definitely still taste it in the burger. It was a really great burgerMaybe its just me, but if I'm going to fork out decent money for proper wagyu, I really want to taste the wagyu, not 10 other flavours on top and around it.
OK, that's good. Honestly not trying to troll or disrespect - it does look awesome, just my own personal 2 cents.I've had wagyu steak before and I could definitely still taste it in the burger. It was a really great burger
Isn't that what lunch is for - to eat?
I do love watching those food challenges
All of that, and then a Castle Lite
Idk , slightly better than a normal crunch burger but absolutely 0% heat lolTaste?
Somehow, it will still give u the shits, trust meIdk , slightly better than a normal crunch burger but absolutely 0% heat lol
Somehow, it will still give u the shits, trust me
How many have you smashed ?
I would dieHow many have you smashed ?
I would love to have a go at this, but 30 minutes is not nearly enough. You need to be someone like BeardMeatsFood to be able to smash this
I had one for lunch today and some dunnked wings on the side.Idk , slightly better than a normal crunch burger but absolutely 0% heat lol
Not much of a challenge for himI would love to have a go at this, but 30 minutes is not nearly enough. You need to be someone like BeardMeatsFood to be able to smash this