What's for lunch?

capello's lunch deal...
nice piece of brisket, wors, coke and chips :R38
 
Went to Namaskar for a proper indian chow. Channa Pindi, Rajma Beans, Butter Beans and Potatoes.. with Butter Naan
 
Went to Namaskar for a proper indian chow. Channa Pindi, Rajma Beans, Butter Beans and Potatoes.. with Butter Naan

why does their naan get hard when cold? used to like the food there until we had an argument there a few years back with the lady.

have you tried http://www.tranna.co.za/

I go to the silver lakes one. Too bad these joints are pricey.
 
why does their naan get hard when cold? used to like the food there until we had an argument there a few years back with the lady.

have you tried http://www.tranna.co.za/

I go to the silver lakes one. Too bad these joints are pricey.

Normally don't let the naan get cold, so I don't know about that :)

Haven't tried tranna yet.. Will see if I can make a turn there next week
 
Andicio24 Pizza - spicy tomato, cheese, salami, jalepeno, feta and garlic... Seriously one of the best I've had :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X