South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Fried hake fillet served with mash potato, tomato & onion relish, mixed vegetables
50 bux
View attachment 869341
That's far too healthyFried hake fillet served with mash potato, tomato & onion relish, mixed vegetables
50 bux
View attachment 869341
kak, you would of blown the person up and just taken the food for freetoo much ..would have paid R10
kak, you would of blown the person up and just taken the food for free
Mashed potato!? Are you 1 year old or 90 and forgot your false teeth?Fried hake fillet served with mash potato, tomato & onion relish, mixed vegetables
50 bux
View attachment 869341
no choiceMashed potato!? Are you 1 year old or 90 and forgot your false teeth?
personally I hate mashed anything, it's like eating baby foodNo choice
it's the daily deal of the day
it's either that or the usual deep-fried samoosas and such other injun kak
personally i hate your ****ing guts but i keep you on my friends list coz you're a bacon loverpersonally I hate mashed anything, it's like eating baby food
Feeling is mutualPersonally I hate your ****ing guts but I keep you on my friends list because you're a bacon lover
Mashed potato is one of my favourite things ever... don't be so anti mash'istpersonally I hate mashed anything, it's like eating baby food
Mashed potato is one of my favourite things ever... don't be so anti mash'ist
Cottage pie is probably one of the best foods in the world
Fvcking hate mashed potatoes, disgusting stuffMashed potato is one of my favourite things ever... don't be so anti mash'ist
Cottage pie is probably one of the best foods in the world
Jokes aside he is a pensionertoo much ..would have paid R10
Haha. Good
