What's for lunch?

You came into Milnerton and didn't come and say hi?
The friendship is over
Oh, and BTW, you get THE best R5 samoosas in Montague Gardens
Drop me a whatsapp pin and I will go check next time Im there
The samosa place, not your place
Thanx
 
Drop me a whatsapp pin and I will go check next time Im there
The samosa place, not your place
Thanx
Haha
How you going to collect your BIG cake if you don't know where I stay?
Will whatsapp you the name of it AND the best and cheapest biltong shop around the corner
 
The sea is in the background
Clearly this was at a restaurant
Look, I don't even have Matric and yet I could figure this out
So you saying Koreans don't go to restaurants?

Farm-to-table is a social movement which promotes serving local food at restaurants and school cafeterias, preferably through direct acquisition from the producer.
 
Had KFC - the one here in Parys really kicks @ss, super fresh and way better portions that any other KFC I've been to.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X