Crayons
Expert Member
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2019
- Messages
- 1,368
- Reaction score
- 1,399
Do you have Matric?
What is this Matric you speak of?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Do you have Matric?
Some oke's pronounce "matric" as "metric". Dafaq.
Wish there were some decent Korean restaurants in Centurion.I would have thought they owned the restaurants
Wish there were more decent restaurants in Centurion.
Jordan Wine FarmWOW, where's that?
Fokkit, u just made me check my loadshedding app.Koeksusters and load shedding
How did you eat this thing? I'm not trying to be funny, just genuinely curious
I had to take a nap afterwards. But that might be the wineHow did you eat this thing? I'm not trying to be funny, just genuinely curious![]()
Lol what utensils? A spoon, fork, shovel, rake?I had to take a nap afterwards. But that might be the wine![]()
Lol what utensils? A spoon, fork, shovel, rake?
He said it was filingIt's fine dining. The idea is to take a few pics for Insta and then go out for a burger after
Peasant thread ====>It's fine dining. The idea is to take a few pics for Insta and then go out for a burger after