South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Ask if they still have vegetaBurga Kingu
Still not fixed. That is probably that Checkers championship diarrhea WORS (not boerewors) he likes to buy.
That’s processed cheese
@Kornhub kom kyk die man se BOEREWORS!
It's rump boerewors I think from Food lovers. They usually get the office wors from one of the butchers in PretoriaStill not fixed. That is probably that Checkers championship diarrhea WORS (not boerewors) he likes to buy.
So I would rather eat the plate.
Edit: #nohardfeelings bro
LOL you think Steers(or any other burger place) use real cheese?That’s processed cheese![]()
Doesn’t look like processed, maybe I’m wrong.LOL you think Steers(or any other burger place) use real cheese?
Doesn’t look like processed, maybe I’m wrong.
"Yes, the cheese slices produced at the Famous Brands Cheese Company plant—operated in partnership with Coega Dairy and the Coega Food Group—are processed cheese products."
Noted, yuck.Coega makes cheese slices for Steers.
Well the processed cheese slices are just a bit less runny Melrose.Noted, yuck.
Free range......made outside in the garden and open spaces, not in a cramped room?