When is my rain Sim being delivered

Efentse

I applied and paid for a 4G 24/7 Rain Sim Card on Sunday the 16th and received an email from Ramon Tuesday that they had recieved my parcel from Rain but still today haven't heard from them anymore when I check on their Website it say its still in their Hub ,like why are you guys using such a bad Courier company they don't pick up their calls and dont even bother to reply emails I'm in business and really need to get going but you are holding me back yet already took my money how do I cancel and atleast got to service providers who mean business I'm fed up ...incase you want to follow up my parcel number is RAIN04-00167139 pull up your socks you might be losing potential customers with all these complaints its uncalled for

Mekon

I applied and paid for a 4G 24/7 Rain Sim Card on Sunday the 16th and received an email from Ramon Tuesday that they had recieved my parcel from Rain but still today haven't heard from them anymore when I check on their Website it say its still in their Hub ,like why are you guys using such a bad Courier company they don't pick up their calls and dont even bother to reply emails I'm in business and really need to get going but you are holding me back yet already took my money how do I cancel and atleast got to service providers who mean business I'm fed up ...incase you want to follow up my parcel number is RAIN04-00167139 pull up your socks you might be losing potential customers with all these complaints its uncalled for
Where are you?

Ordered a RAIN sim just as we went into lockdown and got it 3 days later as promised. Aramex delivered it. We stay near OR Tambo airport and I believe RAIN is in Sandton.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
In a rush for the kakkest internet experience in the world...??