Votes: 60 19.3%
  • Never - not interested

Votes: 82 26.4%
  • Other

Votes: 17 5.5%

• Total voters

eg2505

Honorary Master
we wont have a choice, yes initially they might say to the anti-vaxxers, its okay to refuse
but slowly and surely they will make life more difficult for NOT having done the vaccine.

its inevitable they will make it compulsory, like they forced these ridiculous Covid rules onto us.
with masks and social distancing and sanitizing.

soon enough they will make it compulsory, I actually forsee them giving it out at an ANC rally,
vote ANC, get Vaccinated.
see? the ANC loves you, vote for us!

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
When I can do so I will register for it.

Vaccine passport type stuff is already in place for other diseases and this will just slot into that, and become considerably more universal so it makes sense to get it when you can if you have any intention of travelling beyond the borders of this country.

Brian_G

Expert Member
Never. When I'm 60 next year, will struggle against any forced ideas they come up with.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Never. When I'm 60 next year, will struggle against any forced ideas they come up with.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

giphy.gif

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
When I can do so I will register for it.

Vaccine passport type stuff is already in place...
But not at this level.

This new version is going to mean 100% monitoring of every human on the planet. And not like the way governments spy on us now, I mean like full real time monitoring of everyone.

How soon before that system is used to implement controls over us for any other reason?

I refuse to be part of that. No right thinking human should be willing to give up their freedom as a human so easily.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
But not at this level.

This new version is going to mean 100% monitoring of every human on the planet. And not like the way governments spy on us now, I mean like full real time monitoring of everyone.

How soon before that system is used to implement controls over us for any other reason?

I refuse to be part of that. No right thinking human should be willing to give up their freedom as a human so easily.

100% monitoring of every human on the planet? from a vaccine?

I'm not entirely sure I follow.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Actually, the opposite. Do research, see how much is wrong with this.

Pretty much the entire global medical community agrees as to the severity of Covid. A few Looney Tunes don't change that.

Also, there are loads of medical people in the family and close circles. The last year has been devastating. My dad's best friend died of Covid last week. Three other doctors died at the same hospital, and many had severe symptoms. My domestic's youngest daughter, in her early twenties and thin, died of Covid. At least a dozen friends have had close friends or family die, and more acquaintances on FB. My neighbour's husband died of Covid, and a woman a few houses down with a 13 year old daughter and husband of 15 years died about a month ago. Anyone claiming Covid is a joke, is a joke. So far the evidence supports claims that no one gets severe Covid symptoms after being vaccinated.

R13...

Honorary Master
we wont have a choice, yes initially they might say to the anti-vaxxers, its okay to refuse
but slowly and surely they will make life more difficult for NOT having done the vaccine.

its inevitable they will make it compulsory, like they forced these ridiculous Covid rules onto us.
with masks and social distancing and sanitizing.

soon enough they will make it compulsory, I actually forsee them giving it out at an ANC rally,
vote ANC, get Vaccinated.
see? the ANC loves you, vote for us!
This is industrial grade conspiracy right here.

The only way you may be forced to get the jab will be travel restrictions and such. I don't even think work will force you. They may require you provide proof you aren't currently infected on a regular basis.