dunkyd
Executive Member
Upgraded 2 contracts a month ago but cannot get the phones from Key West......just stories about deliveries tomorrow
Z0011071




Z0011071
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Thanks for the phones, very thoughtful of you.
Contact Vodacom Service Provider Company.
Swine !!
oi!!
I bought such a model from a guy in that area when I was there last week. Is this coincidence?
Contact your SP and lodge a complaint.
Ha ha. 10 emails, Hellopeter, on their FB page and various store visits......![]()
I always wonder where old Wayne disappears to then it struck me that he lurks in EST. how goes it Wayne?
Obviously they do not want to do business with you, why do you still want to do business with them? Can't you drop them and go somewhere else?
Ha ha. 10 emails, Hellopeter, on their FB page and various store visits......![]()