Where can i find instructor led programing education for c\c++ and receive certification?

ethan

Greetings,

My name is Ethan, I have reached a point where I no longer want to do technical support. I want to evolve into developing and troubleshooting code. I am a second-year BSc IT dropout, with that being said I do have a basic understanding of c\c++, Object-Orientated programming, and JAVA.

Please not 5-day Bootcamp courses or similar nature, full skills develop school thanks.

Regards

cguy

Executive Member
I would suggest some books:
Thinking in C++
Design Patterns in C++

Also, MIT OpenCourseware has C++ and other CS lectures, assignments, etc. online. Not to mention coursera and udemy.

I don’t know of any C++ certifications myself. I do strongly suggest finishing that BSc through UNISA though.

ethan

I would suggest some books:
Thinking in C++
Design Patterns in C++

Also, MIT OpenCourseware has C++ and other CS lectures, assignments, etc. online. Not to mention coursera and udemy.

I don’t know of any C++ certifications myself. I do strongly suggest finishing that BSc through UNISA though.
Sure I just need the programming hands on and application experience

cguy

Executive Member
Sure I just need the programming hands on and application experience
I don’t think that you are likely to get that from a certificate. Perhaps pick a project, and develop it using GitHub for visibility. Something fun and self contained like a game or ray-tracer, or something that demonstrates a complex data structure or algorithm.