Where can I find Maximor Tablets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly21C

Expert Member
I went to a pharmacy yesterday and they don't sell Maximor, where can i find them?

risingtide

Try another pharmacy. The sales staff is probably just too embarrassed to sell you the stuff. Yes, this is real, I have seen staff going into whispering mode instantly when a customer asked for it.

remybfg10k

Expert Member
Its sad at 24 you cant do it naturally my man

Get to the gym bro, work on your physical fitness.

At 27 i can do easily do it many many times a night

How do you know she can last all night though?

What if you take it and after an hour she's had enough?

Sly21C

Expert Member
Try another pharmacy. The sales staff is probably just too embarrassed to sell you the stuff. Yes, this is real, I have seen staff going into whispering mode instantly when a customer asked for it.
So you are saying it is available in most (if not all) pharmacies in south africa? I was beginning to think that I need a subcription or something from a Dr before I can get the stuff.

Natasha H

Expert Member
Its sad at 24 you cant do it naturally my man

Get to the gym bro, work on your physical fitness.

At 27 i can do easily do it many many times a night

How do you know she can last all night though?

What if you take it and after an hour she's had enough?
+1 and if she even accepts his advances in the first place..

cyberarmy

Expert Member
I remember their TV ad said no subscriptions and available everywhere? Isn't there a website or something you can find out more about it?

killadoob

Honorary Master
Natasha i have found that when you pay 99 bucks for like 30 tablets they do nothing.

Paying 44 bucks a tablet is sure to really make that thing solid i rate :p, quality of quantity i say

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
I have used Kamagra a few times...for the hell of it. But the thing is, after you climax (if you're a guy) you still feel like you're done now and want to hop right into the shower and get dressed. Only thing is the boner stays much longer after you're done. Just like Maximor, it wont make your staying power any better (in other words, it won't improve your 'endurance'). Only practise does that :D So what's the point really.

Last edited:

Natasha H

Expert Member
Natasha i have found that when you pay 99 bucks for like 30 tablets they do nothing.

Paying 44 bucks a tablet is sure to really make that thing solid i rate :p, quality of quantity i say
lol my hubby is under a lot of stress at the moment so we got these, but we are both to scared to try it.. Especially me! :)

killadoob

Honorary Master
Hmmmm try it already and tell me if they worked :), although pointless taking them if he has no problems gettin it up :)

I'm going to buy those maximor tablets and try them out as well, now i better get new batteries for the pink bunny :p

Last edited:

killadoob

Honorary Master
Dablak trust me man i'm 26 and have problems, although i think its because from age 18-23 i partied hard on more than alcohol.

Sean008

Expert Member
Dude, you win the internets for this necro !
I’ve tried them all. Maximor coupled with 2 panados and copious amounts of water works a treat.

syntax

Executive Member
Dude, you win the internets for this necro !
I’ve tried them all. Maximor coupled with 2 panados and copious amounts of water works a treat.
The headache and fuzzy head thing is annoying from it, almost feels like the start of flu

Status
Not open for further replies.