Its time to get an upgrade on my contract i short list my choices to the:
HTC P3600
and
HTC S710
I Just can't decide between the 2, so i hope someone has a bit experience on the two phones.
One has 3g vs edge, Keyboard vs none, 2.8" LCD vs 2.4". I mainly want to use it to maybe play some old dos games (that is where the keyboard can become handy), watch avi's etc.. I don't care much for 3g, i have ADSL WI- Fi at home and a 3g modem, so edge will bet enough for emergencies.
So which one you recommend or any other phone in the price range
HTC P3600
and
HTC S710
I Just can't decide between the 2, so i hope someone has a bit experience on the two phones.
One has 3g vs edge, Keyboard vs none, 2.8" LCD vs 2.4". I mainly want to use it to maybe play some old dos games (that is where the keyboard can become handy), watch avi's etc.. I don't care much for 3g, i have ADSL WI- Fi at home and a 3g modem, so edge will bet enough for emergencies.
So which one you recommend or any other phone in the price range