• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Which trading platform offers the best Analyst Reports?

Kompete

Expert Member
Hi.

Anyone knows which trading platform offers the best analyst reports/research?

I have always only used Standard Bank online trading (their analyst reports are not great, too short and not much analysis) and I also use Absa share trading platform (they don't offer any analyst reports).

Anyone knows what FNB, PSG or others offer?

thanks

chicken247

I dont know and dont really care after the last 10 days. They all talk their book anyway.

It really bothers me that i am no longer able to get my R1-00 out of a south african financial platform with a simple email request accompanied by my id and proof of residence.

Expecting a bank run , soon...

**** is gonna fly bra.

chicken247

To: My platform support assistant.

Hi qwerty,

I have not once sworn at you. I have sworn at my online platform/interweb Russian dementor, This is a fact. If you are the online platform/interweb Russian dementor then i gave as good (or better) as i got. If not, you should consider quitting your job and seeing someone on a professional basis about your problem.

That transfer clearance problem with no pop, is all bs. I simply don't believe a word of it.

Regards

Edit1.

Ps. This is not an apology, although it might be a thank you for teaching me.