Whisk(e)y Lovers thread(II)

heartbroken

Expert Member
Stuck in the middle of nowhere, I suppose I am not getting one this year. My contact at NGF is MIA and getting no reply there. WB ballot, not expecting a win, like usual. I am one sad fanboi.

Quad Pipe

Stuck in the middle of nowhere, I suppose I am not getting one this year. My contact at NGF is MIA and getting no reply there. WB ballot, not expecting a win, like usual. I am one sad fanboi.

You will be a much happier person when you stop chasing Ardbeg Day releases. Trust me!

BartSimpson

And for the new pricing of this release, you can buy a bottle of the Corry and a bottle Oogie, which let's face it are likely better.
Join the Ardbeg Day celebration of all things Ardbeg with a chance to purchase a bottle of the highly sought after, Limited-edition Ardcore* with our ballot.

If you’re a successful ballot entrant, you will receive an email on 4 June that’ll enable you to purchase a single bottle of Ardbeg Ardcore. Successful ballot entrants will be required to complete their purchase by 15h00 on Saturday 4 June.

ARDBEG DAY BALLOT DEAL
Ardbeg Ardcore 750ml
R2499

*Limited to 1 bottle per customer.

ands45

Expert Member
Join the Ardbeg Day celebration of all things Ardbeg with a chance to purchase a bottle of the highly sought after, Limited-edition Ardcore* with our ballot.

If you’re a successful ballot entrant, you will receive an email on 4 June that’ll enable you to purchase a single bottle of Ardbeg Ardcore. Successful ballot entrants will be required to complete their purchase by 15h00 on Saturday 4 June.

ARDBEG DAY BALLOT DEAL
Ardbeg Ardcore 750ml
R2499

*Limited to 1 bottle per customer.

Haha just seen that, think the page was put up earlier in error and quickly taken down.

Naks

Executive Member
Was running a bit low on the good stuff

8eddecfe38a4ddfaa03395f4effbf994.jpg