White Silverstone Raven RV-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

sal12344

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
946
Reaction score
1
Location
Plattekloof
Age: About 1 year
Shipping: Nooooooooo its massive......
Warranty: Its a case...
Reason Motherboard PCIx16 slot burnt. I saw the smoke!! Took the 7970 with it so not planning to rebuild.
Price: R750
Location: Cape Town.
 
I will check when I get home. It has the Hot Swop bay. I have added front USB 3.0 ports to it if that's an issue. Will let u know before 6.
 
Last edited:
Aw man. I would love this case and have been looking for one for ages but in PE. If you change your mind on the shipping let me know :D
 
Aw man. I would love this case and have been looking for one for ages but in PE. If you change your mind on the shipping let me know :D
I wouldnt even know how to. If you want to arrange and pay you most welcome...I dont have the box but I am sure it will fit in a Obsidian 650D box.
 
Decided to keep the case after all. New MObo incoming and a few weeks away from new AMD cards.

Edit: Is it possible to close this thread?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X