Quizstar says I look like Jennifer Lawrence this is us merged.
View attachment 467637
Is your name Carla?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Quizstar says I look like Jennifer Lawrence this is us merged.
View attachment 467637
Alright princess cut the drama this is the link...your turnSomeone said this was a photo that looked like you, were they just joking and messing me around?
Is your name Carla?
Alright princess cut the drama this is the link...your turn
http://quizzstar.com/apps/5900ca5b67190600b04ece46

Juan-Pablo Kyomoto = Skarsgard
:crylaugh:
That algorithm is having a bad day.
I think that thing is stupid, I have absolutely no resemblance to that guy. Go put your in yours, should be interesting.
That's a stupid app. Sigh. So wrong
I would but I don't have a fb account anymore. Deleted it a while ago. Link me to something I can upload a pic toShow us your's...
Apparently I look like Ryan Reynolds as well -![]()
![]()
- agree, stupid app
Lucky you. According to it I look like Cher.
This is useless without pictures...
Meh, in real life I've been accused of being Danny K.
They is making free ad money from stupid peoplethat algorithm is completely broken.
I litrally took random meme images and uploaded them, and got the same results as you would with a face.