Who do you look like?

You know it's true ;)

It is actually what I love about being anonymous, you don't get treated any differently because of what you look like and gives a totally different insight into people than I have ever had IRL.
Double lies. You gonna burn in hell
These guys say you are not telling the truth so how are you going to prove them wrong?

Look, Im not saying they are right but I trust the one guy, and only the one guy due to racial reasons.
 
These guys say you are not telling the truth so how are you going to prove them wrong?

Look, Im not saying they are right but I trust the one guy, and only the one guy due to racial reasons.

What difference does it make? Do you think they would treat me differently if they knew for certain that I am physically attractive?
 
What difference does it make? Do you think they would treat me differently if they knew for certain that I am physically attractive?
No not all, well I hope not. Just wanted to see how close to Sandra Bullock you look like.
 
No not all, well I hope not. Just wanted to see how close to Sandra Bullock you look like.

You are wrong good looking women regularly get preferential treatment IRL and thus the same applies here.

Being anonymous is the best thing about this forum for me so I would never post anything personal.

I have considered a mybb get together but have encountered a couple of "Psycho" types and just don't want issues in my life it's not worth it.

I am looking for debate and a variety of perspectives not approval or friends.
 
You are wrong good looking women regularly get preferential treatment IRL and thus the same applies here.

Being anonymous is the best thing about this forum for me so I would never post anything personal.

I have considered a mybb get together but have encountered a couple of "Psycho" types and just don't want issues in my life it's not worth it.

I am looking for debate and a variety of perspectives not approval or friends.

I approve of this sentiment.

Let’s be friends.
 
You are wrong good looking women regularly get preferential treatment IRL and thus the same applies here.

Being anonymous is the best thing about this forum for me so I would never post anything personal.

I have considered a mybb get together but have encountered a couple of "Psycho" types and just don't want issues in my life it's not worth it.

I am looking for debate and a variety of perspectives not approval or friends.
Wow, ok then. My apologies.
 
You are wrong good looking women regularly get preferential treatment IRL and thus the same applies here.

Being anonymous is the best thing about this forum for me so I would never post anything personal.

I have considered a mybb get together but have encountered a couple of "Psycho" types and just don't want issues in my life it's not worth it.

I am looking for debate and a variety of perspectives not approval or friends.

You've come to the wrong place.
 
Pity, I’m sure someone said Nick is looking for friends, maybe make an exception for him?

That doesn't surprise me!

The day Nick removes that dumbass sig I will see that as a indication that he has moved on and I am all good on a reset. I am not a grudgy person at all but as long as he holds onto it I am going to assume he has issues.
 
That doesn't surprise me!

The day Nick removes that dumbass sig I will see that as a indication that he has moved on and I am all good on a reset. I am not a grudgy person at all but as long as he holds onto it I am going to assume he has issues.

So you do want to be Nick’s friend then?
 
But you said you weren’t here to make friends, and now you want to be Nick’s friend? what singles him out for this individual desire on your part?

Women are attracted to *ssholes
 
But you said you weren’t here to make friends, and now you want to be Nick’s friend? what singles him out for this individual desire on your part?

Seriously Dave this is elementary are you drunk? :wtf:
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X