Who do you look like?

My sincere apologies I don't want to cause problems in your relationship just running with what you put out there. I am just ****ing around just like everyone else it is a anonymous forum after all so I don't take it very seriously. I should know better and don't want to put the innocent mybb people through another pointless **** storm so I will hold fire.

Back to what you what you look like...

Sounds like you need more sex in your life :D
 
My sincere apologies I don't want to cause problems in your relationship just running with what you put out there. I am just ****ing around just like everyone else it is a anonymous forum after all so I don't take it very seriously. I should know better and don't want to put the innocent mybb people through another pointless **** storm so I will hold fire.

Back to what you what you look like...

BS. It's what you do PH. Follow someone around looking for buttons to push and playing the innocent when you get called on it. Typically it's other female members. The forums are huge, yet you somehow tend to end up in threads where EMAM is making comments about her and dragging me into it. A disproportionate number of your posts are to or about EMAM or me. Neither of us like you or care about you, so fcck knows why. You seem to be a bit obsessed. You have issues and you're malicious. Seek help.
 
BS. It's what you do PH. Follow someone around looking for buttons to push and playing the innocent when you get called on it. Typically it's other female members. The forums are huge, yet you somehow tend to end up in threads where EMAM is making comments about her and dragging me into it. A disproportionate number of your posts are to or about EMAM or me. Neither of us like you or care about you, so fcck knows why. You seem to be a bit obsessed. You have issues and you're malicious. Seek help.

Nick333 thinks everything is about him
 
BS. It's what you do PH. Follow someone around looking for buttons to push and playing the innocent when you get called on it. Typically it's other female members. The forums are huge, yet you somehow tend to end up in threads where EMAM is making comments about her and dragging me into it. A disproportionate number of your posts are to or about EMAM or me. Neither of us like you or care about you, so fcck knows why. You seem to be a bit obsessed. You have issues and you're malicious. Seek help.

Ok cool it! Let's not get excited let it go.
 
as a neutral observer, I have to agree with Nick here.

PH, you do get fixated on people from time to time.

then dissapear for 2 or so months,

then you start spamming funny pics (that are sometimes even funny mind you)
then about a month after that you cause drama again.
 
Ok cool it! Let's not get excited let it go.

That's exactly my point. Whatever your obsession with EMAM and me you've got to let it go for your own sake. Following people around trying to engage with them when they clearly don't like or care about you is pathetic. This why I keep my sig - so that when you have one of your episodes, the evidence that you do this repeatedly is easily at hand.
 
wow a what you look like thread has become a thread about 3 people No one GAF about

This.
They could easily create a new thread and hash it out there -if they want the forum to see- or they could take it to PM.
Instead, they clog up this thread with BS no one cares about.

:-|
 
Last edited:
wow a what you look like thread has become a thread about 3 people No one GAF about

This.
They could easily create a new thread and hash it out there -if they want the forum to see- or they could take it to PM.
Instead they clog up this thread with BS no one cares about.

:-|

No one is stopping you from carrying on OT.
 
I love how people think this thread is actually about who you look like.

when this thread originally went balistic, it was much more waffling on about nothing then it was about who you actually look like.

but hey...
 
as a neutral observer, I have to agree with Nick here.

PH, you do get fixated on people from time to time.

then dissapear for 2 or so months,

then you start spamming funny pics (that are sometimes even funny mind you)
then about a month after that you cause drama again.

But you are not neutral I poke fun at you too! Lol
 
I love how people think this thread is actually about who you look like.

when this thread originally went balistic, it was much more waffling on about nothing then it was about who you actually look like.

but hey...

Maybe, but last time I checked this was not the "PH vs Nick & his girlfriend" thread.
 
I love how people think this thread is actually about who you look like.

when this thread originally went balistic, it was much more waffling on about nothing then it was about who you actually look like.

but hey...

If you look back you will see this is Dave's troll! Starts a fire and gone. I do have to admit I can't resist a bit of drama.
 
Maybe, but last time I checked this was not the "PH vs Nick vs his girlfriend" thread.

go back a few pages, like 100 or so, then read 50 pages, and see.

there are few pics, and a lot of talking crap.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X