Who is attending the ISPA thing?

guest2013-1

guest
Joined
Aug 22, 2003
Messages
19,800
Reaction score
13
I'm jealous if you are. But would LOVE it if you guys could post here about their teachings and perhaps sample business plans or what not.

Wouldn't mind seeing how it's done properly
 
you're not going to miss much...

Except for lunch?

No seriously. I have 0 business training (other than the crap I learned by common sense/from my dad etc) and would love to be able to sit and workout a business plan and see the different pitfalls of the ISP/Internet Cafe business in South Africa.

Sure I might know what I want. How much it costs. How my marketing would work. Where I will be located. My budget and how I will replace PC parts/upgrade them, solving the logistical error for cold drinks and sweets etc. Keeping waiting clients busy. VIP stuff, memberships/sponsorships etc

*sigh*

I would kill just to know how. Especially proposing to the banks or potential investors even though I'm planning to open it with my own money
 
Is it going to be in Durban at any point in time? I might attend if it is, hoping to meet guys involved in the industry in Durban and hopefully liaise with them. When is the CT one happening and did you fill out the application form?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X