Who uses Local Only?

Local Torrent sites...

~R130 for 30GB to up/download is pretty decent.

Not too sure what else you would use local only for, unless its Business??
 
Local Torrent sites...

~R130 for 30GB to up/download is pretty decent.

Not too sure what else you would use local only for, unless its Business??
+1

Also for accessing CTWUG through a VPN from work :D .
 
i'm blessed with a local account that can download international.....touch wood BTW,, hope it does'nt go away...
 
I always buy the Skyway offer! 2GB international + 30GB of local access!!! R135 That's just R5 extra and you get extra 2GB international!!!!!! WebAfrica's local only is a ripoff !!
 
Also buy them for gaming :D
Openweb...
axxess...
:D
 
Last edited:
Have you even used webafrica before??:rolleyes:

Yes I have. Twice. And I bought 3 accounts from skyway all on different days. Skyway activated my accounts much faster than webafrica. I don't need support. I mean what do you need support on how to use your 30GB local? :rolleyes: So WA may have good support but that doesn't mean anything. I will always choose skyway above WA and that's a fact!

Here is a price comparison!

Skyway: 2GB international + 30GB local = R135
WebAfrica: 30GB local = R130

Hmmm what gives it away? The R5 extra for 2GB international extra? :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X