The Boar's Rock
- May 19, 2009
A lighthearted look at the latest moon mission and its possible, covert goals.
- To destroy secret alien moon bases on the far side.
- To make people forget that those Apollo landings were fake.
- Intelligence reports have found WMDs on lunar surface.
- Hate high tides? So does NASA.
- To prove the Moon's not made of cheese.
- Not-so-subtle message to rest of world: Obama may have won a Nobel Peace Prize, but we'll still kick your ass.
- NASA engineers love demolition derbies.
- To prevent the Moon from spinning away.
- To pick a fight with ETs.
- Just to blow stuff up.
Any of your own theories?