Why!?

Dr@g0nic

Expert Member
well she's working and she actually is gatvol of that job, she wants another job... im graduated last year... started working at Donaldson Filtration Solutions 3 weeks ago. yeah we have to be 1mil% sure bout this.
i actually wanted to go on a Euro tour but money i dont have yet and i cant take off now lol.. maybe in christmas... but then it'll be more expensive

LOL @ Killove... why dont you share some pics
just go there? its damn expensive... R5000 if im not mistaken... an thats just a flight

we chatted on messenger last night for the first time... i didn't wanna stop... but it was past 12 SA time already(11 in London) an i have to be up at 5:30

she dunno what mxit is(obviously) lol

Last edited:

Killove

Expert Member
Ask if it would be cool if u stayed by her..
You'll need to save about R20 000 for 2 weeks there (incl flights)
Its difficult, but now atleast you have a reason to save!

Go there, woo her, and bring her back.
A friend of a friend of mine just 'imported' a girl from the UK, and he is happy as a pig in ****.

I remember those late night msn convos...
do you have a webcam? thatll help too :)

Book your tickets now to avoid insane xmas prices, but then be sure, that you two will still be interested in eachother at that time ;)

Prankst3r

Ask if it would be cool if u stayed by her..
You'll need to save about R20 000 for 2 weeks there (incl flights)
Its difficult, but now atleast you have a reason to save!

Go there, woo her, and bring her back.
A friend of a friend of mine just 'imported' a girl from the UK, and he is happy as a pig in ****.

I remember those late night msn convos...
do you have a webcam? thatll help too :)

Book your tickets now to avoid insane xmas prices, but then be sure, that you two will still be interested in eachother at that time ;)
I was just going to suggest a webcam. lol i remember my days of long, late night chats on msn. I almost fell for this girl in canada. She was down in SA before we started chatting on msn. I met her and after she went back home, we used to chat on msn all the time. A webcam really really helps. It used to suck though, since the time difference was really hectic, they were 8 hours behind which meant me staying up till like 10am the next morning.

I never had the money to go up and visit her though. But yeah, follow Killove's advice, just go up for a week or 2, if things don't work out, at least you'll have a nice holiday :D

Dr@g0nic

Expert Member
R20 000 F**K NO! im an intern i only get 3000 a month...

yeah im gonna get me a web cam she suggested it the first time lol... any advice on a good one?
damn my dads still uitgevriet with his ADSL lol
oh an also... how is it on your cap? as i said.. my dad is uitgevriet

lol damn thats hectic. atleast we're just 1 hour apart.
yeah just hope things can stay the way they are now

Last edited:

Killove

Expert Member
its only 6 months of not eating/going out/buying stuff.
You can do it!

She earns pounds, why not convince her to come here for a bit then?

Dr@g0nic

Expert Member
LOL I'd DIE

yeah im trying to do that one...
but she said that she also has lots of stuff that she must pay/buy... plus rent...
but i'll tell her how rich she'll be if she brings a few pounds over... whats the exchange now? R13:R1?

Pixie22

Expert Member
Online relationships are the devil. I also notice a lovely little trend where woman have REAL bf's, and then they have online bf's to feed their ego and appreciate them when they are having problems with their real relationship. ALOT of woman are doing this crap these days

Dolby

Honorary Master
Online relationships are the devil. I also notice a lovely little trend where woman have REAL bf's, and then they have online bf's to feed their ego and appreciate them when they are having problems with their real relationship. ALOT of woman are doing this crap these days
I could not have said it better myself! And people still wonder why I hate anything to do with online (IRC, MSN, Facebook etc).

lol....hope for the best and prepare for the worste :)

It can happen/work.....but the chances are minimal and you will have to work hard at it imo

Someone a pro at this? :p

lol...i meant that the chances will be even smaller and the work even more than a "normal" relationship in order to make it work.....but i agree all relationships are hard work and even hard work doesnt give it a great chance of working :)

Thats why there are so many people on earth :) doesnt work with one the there are more than 3billion left to try !

Last edited:

Dr@g0nic

Expert Member
but you know before i started where im working now, i got an oppertunity to study and work in the UK. just wanted to get more info on it. but then this job popped up an i took it without hesitation.

coz its a great oppertunity to gain IT experience which alot of company's look for an we graduates mostly don't have.

not trying to justify, looking at my future too

Newb-lite

so lemme get this straight ... this thing is so way serious to you , but you wont spend 20 g's to go make sure you wont be screwing up your whole life?
yea ... this relationship is fracked anyways ...