WiiHD DVD player, Twilight & Homebrew

remybfg10k

Expert Member
My 2 RCA cable pins were broken off into my AV2 input on my TV, so only AV1 input left, but i have a Wii and a DVD player and with the cables being neat behind the TV its a mission to swop around the whole time

So anyone had any luck with getting to watch DVD's on their Wii yet?

I came across the Twilight Hack, which is used to load the Homebrew Channel and then you can load WiiHD.

I haven't tried it yet, although i do believe i am sitting on either 3.3 or 3.4 update which could pose a problem.

Anyone else have any experience with these apps?

Mod's please let me know if you believe this contravenes any forum rules?

knoop

I gave it a try once and quality of the playback was not great. Might have improved since then but otherwise I would say its not a viable replacement for your DVD player.

Pyro

Expert Member
Yip, bought a similar thing at a flea market. Was definitely under a R100, but can't recall exact price.

charlie_82

Expert Member
My 2 RCA cable pins were broken off into my AV2 input on my TV, so only AV1 input left, but i have a Wii and a DVD player and with the cables being neat behind the TV its a mission to swop around the whole time

I have 2 AV input on my TV but the one is fsked. I dunno what the hell it's called but I bought a lil box thingy at HiFi Corp for like R80 (like the switch werner posted). It has 4 AV inputs, 1 S-Video input and one AV output to the TV. So I have my PS2, WII & DVD-Player hooked up and all you gotta do is turn the knob for which device I wanna use. It's nice n neat