Will you be buying the iPhone 14?

Will you be buying the new iPhone 14?

  • Yes

    Votes: 50 16.8%
  • No

    Votes: 237 79.8%
  • Other

    Votes: 10 3.4%

  • Total voters
    297
Incremental updates is one thing, using the same CPU as the previous version of the phone is just Apple taking the piss.
 
Incremental updates is one thing, using the same CPU as the previous version of the phone is just Apple taking the piss.
but but but, its shiny and new and and and its Green....
I mean they have to sell you something, anything, even if its actually pathetic.

but Fanboys of Apple will buy it up, because the Cult of Apple is strong with them.
 
No, my R2800 android is enough for my needs. I cannot imagine the iPhone 14 enhancing my life in any way.
But it has a 'Dynamic Island' where one can ponder about life and gather sea shells on the soft sandy coastline.
 
But it has a 'Dynamic Island' where one can ponder about life and gather sea shells on the soft sandy coastline.
Yeah, the life lesson there is “own your flaws”. The result is brilliant.
 
I found it to be underwhelming, I'll keep my 12 and upgrade to the 15.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X