Wirulink vs fibrestream

deonste

Can anyone tell me what will be the best between wirulink and fibrestream for wisp?

Nightwing

Caution advised regarding fibrestream!!!! look at their google reviews and their replies... Also be advised that most of the one line reviews were left by their own staff... Wes swart is the MD and Kelly Muir is in accounts.... I advise Caution.

dawidstassen

Watch out people. Fibrestream is not what you think it is. Listen to the telephone conversation that I had with them.

#fibrestream #fibrestreamSA. @fibrestreamsa

moodiejo

Totally agree. Stay away from Fibrestream.

I made the mistake of moving from Wirulink to Fibrestream.

I have now waited 3 days for a simple Port Forward on Fibrestream. Countless emails and phone calls, and loads of empty promises. The same Port Forward on Wirulink took 37 minutes, a single email, all handled professionally.

With Firebrestream, I still cannot access any of my security devices at home, or any of my home automation. More empty promises from Wesley Swart and Fibrestream.

The packages as offered by Fibrestream are more attractive when compared to Wirulink, but I guess it is a case of you get what you pay for.

Lesson Learnt and a real word of caution stay as FAR AWAY from Fibrestream as possible. Don't get tempted at all, and make the mistakes that I have made.

Fibrestream

Totally agree. Stay away from Fibrestream.

I made the mistake of moving from Wirulink to Fibrestream.

I have now waited 3 days for a simple Port Forward on Fibrestream. Countless emails and phone calls, and loads of empty promises. The same Port Forward on Wirulink took 37 minutes, a single email, all handled professionally.

With Firebrestream, I still cannot access any of my security devices at home, or any of my home automation. More empty promises from Wesley Swart and Fibrestream.

The packages as offered by Fibrestream are more attractive when compared to Wirulink, but I guess it is a case of you get what you pay for.

Lesson Learnt and a real word of caution stay as FAR AWAY from Fibrestream as possible. Don't get tempted at all, and make the mistakes that I have made.
Dear Moodiejo

At Fibrestream we strive for service excellence and satisfaction, whilst taking the clients needs into account. We take all complaints and dissatisfaction very seriously and do our utmost to ensure that all needs are met within a reasonable time frame, we at Fibrestream understand your grief, however we would like to clarify a few issues that have been brought to our attention.

We have looked into this situation and established the following:

Your support ticket was opened on the evening of 27th of February and your request was completed on the 2nd of March this is in accordance to our standard SLA agreement of 72 hours as per your contract, it has also been made apparent that the support staff have attempted to contact you and have emailed you correspondence relaying that your request had been completed. Please find attached the correspondence in this regard.

Should you require anything further please do not hesitate to contact our office on 0100202050.

The Fibrestream Team

Attachments

deonste

I opted for fibrestream and they installed the equipment last week. Thus far I am very happy. My speed is constant and if I look at how much I would have paid with wirulink, I am really saving money and getting a good deal

Slaught3r

Expert Member
I opted for fibrestream and they installed the equipment last week. Thus far I am very happy. My speed is constant and if I look at how much I would have paid with wirulink, I am really saving money and getting a good deal
I honestly hope it lasts, in my experience you are int he honeymoon period. Give it a month and then let us know how it is going. I hope you didn't sign a contract....

moodiejo

Dear Moodiejo

At Fibrestream we strive for service excellence and satisfaction, whilst taking the clients needs into account. We take all complaints and dissatisfaction very seriously and do our utmost to ensure that all needs are met within a reasonable time frame, we at Fibrestream understand your grief, however we would like to clarify a few issues that have been brought to our attention.

We have looked into this situation and established the following:

Your support ticket was opened on the evening of 27th of February and your request was completed on the 2nd of March this is in accordance to our standard SLA agreement of 72 hours as per your contract, it has also been made apparent that the support staff have attempted to contact you and have emailed you correspondence relaying that your request had been completed. Please find attached the correspondence in this regard.

Should you require anything further please do not hesitate to contact our office on 0100202050.

The Fibrestream Team

christoffv

Here is my 2c about Fibrestream. Don't use Fibrestream.
1. They don't give you an public ip if you want to access your CCTV or VPN.
2. They just can't get it right to do port forwarding, they don't know how it works. Struggled for two weeks and I have give up on them.
3. Accounts is another nightmare if you cancel, I am struggling now for 8 days(work days) now to cancel my account