Oh but the night is still young for a person without responsibilities.Yawn...
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Oh but the night is still young for a person without responsibilities.Yawn...
No you see, this isn't just an empty gesture to try and sell products to gays. It's actually satanic, supporting child grooming and the collapse of Western Civilization.
I can see the "not caring" has made you mix up your LGBTQ+ bible definitions... Don't worry.A lesbian can be a male that prefers other males also.![]()
But if they don't, they are labelled TERFsAre you a lesbian?
They can have preferences. They don't have to have sex with trans women.![]()
I actually posted exactly why on numerous occasions why I have nothing against L/G/T folks, a lot against the toxic LGBTQ+ crowd.So it being normal or abnormal actually has nothing to do with why you don't approve of LGBT people. They just annoy you. That's valid. It's a position driven by feelings rather than facts but that's human.
"Smythe initially used TERF to refer to a particular type of feminist whom she characterized as "unwilling to recognise trans women as sisters"But if they don't, they are labelled TERFs
I have many responsibilities as an empty vessel. Like... wasting time talking to you.Oh but the night is still young for a person without responsibilities.
Can you please read up on what the rest even mean... What is wrong with asexual or aromantic people for example?I actually posted exactly why on numerous occasions why I have nothing against L/G/T folks, a lot against the toxic LGBTQ+ crowd.
Good on you for not caring enough to post an image (or 2 for that matter) in this thread. Definitely not caring at all...
Good on you for not caring enough to post an image (or 2 for that matter) in this thread. Definitely not caring at all...
You know these pride campaigns are set by some marketing teams at corporate head offices? There's no LGBTQ board meeting where they get together and figure out how to infiltrate Woolworths and spread a "toxic" pride campaign.I actually posted exactly why on numerous occasions why I have nothing against L/G/T folks, a lot against the toxic LGBTQ+ crowd.
Nope, there's a conspiracy by the woke Moralists (TM) to destroy the nuclear family and traditional Christian values...You know these pride campaigns are set by some marketing team corporate head offices? There's no LGBTQ board meeting where they get together and figure out how to infiltrate Woolworths and spread a "toxic" pride campaign.
Damn am I wrong?I can see the "not caring" has made you mix up your LGBTQ+ bible definitions... Don't worry.
Yes... You're going to Queer Jail. You'll be reeducated and rehabilitated by our woke training programs. It will be a fabulous time!Damn am I wrong?
Is that you quoting from your Bible?"Smythe initially used TERF to refer to a particular type of feminist whom she characterized as "unwilling to recognise trans women as sisters"
How about... No.
It's only wrong for you. There are others to whom this is 100% true and reasonable.Yes... You're going to Queer Jail.
Wikipedia is the Bible now? Yikes society really has degradedIs that you quoting from your Bible?
Men aren't typically lesbians, they're usually straight. But I am not the Queer Police, so...It's only wrong for you. There are others to whom this is 100% true and reasonable.
Wikipedia is a slightly better source for information than the bible LMAOWikipedia is the Bible now? Yikes society really has degraded