Work space for startups in Cape Town

IridiuM

Hey guys

We recently acquired a building in Claremont, Cape Town. We have setup a developer space for our business, but have a considerable amount of space available.

Our end goal is to setup a co-working space for developers such as Hacker Dojo in Mountain View, California.

At the moment we are looking for other startups / small businesses who require primarily a development space at a reasonable rate (we making the space available for contributions to maintaining and repairing the building - for the greater good :D)

If you run a startup or know of someone who he needs space then please get in touch. (PM me)

We called the place Codebridge since its under the highway/bridge. :) Check http://www.codebridge.co.za for more or follow @codebridge on Twitter.

Get in touch if you want to know anything.

Other Pineapple Smurf

Honorary Master
I always thought it was bergies that lived in those buildings under the bridge ;) but must say its rather funky

All the best and its a great idea.

twicode

Expert Member
Seems most of the internet startup are starting in or moving to Cape Town.

IridiuM

Seems most of the internet startup are starting in or moving to Cape Town.

That's very true. I believe its because there is just so much more going on in the Cape Town startup scene. Up here in Pretoria/Johannesburg we have very little along the lines of support networks and meetups etc.

SteveO

Expert Member
Visited in November, the guys had done a decent cleanup, so atleast the bergies shouldnt be coming back :) ....though, some of the CS guys at UCT could be mistaken for bergies:D