X drops Don Lemon show partnership

Hanno Labuschagne

Journalist
Staff member
X drops Don Lemon show partnership

Elon Musk’s X abruptly cancelled a planned partnership with CNN veteran Don Lemon after the broadcaster interviewed him on Friday for the premiere episode of a new show.

Lemon said he was informed of the decision hours after he conducted the interview, which will still air as the first episode of The Don Lemon Show on 18 March.

[Bloomberg]

Lemon can still post his episodes on X, so he will still have access to the biggest audience possible. So Elon probably didn't like the direction of his show, don't know why he gave it a chance in the first place. Maybe Elon is more right wing than he himself thought. But then again CNN is pretty far left, and you can take the Don out of CNN but not take the CNN out of the Don... and CNN = Woke. But it seems that X is still consistent with its values of free speech.

Jirre imagine wanting to watch shows by Worst Journalist of the Year, Don Lemon, Worst Journalist of the Year™.
I'm assuming he's trying to pull a Tucker Carlson, good luck with that.

Where is that oke with the Do You Eat Bananas poll?

He should do the same for lemons.

Lemon can still post his episodes on X, so he will still have access to the biggest audience possible. So Elon probably didn't like the direction of his show, don't know why he gave it a chance in the first place. Maybe Elon is more right wing than he himself thought. But then again CNN is pretty far left, and you can take the Don out of CNN but not take the CNN out of the Don... and CNN = Woke. But it seems that X is still consistent with its values of free speech.
Looking at the snippet I saw on X, he acted like a typical CNN prick. I'm not even sure why there is a comparison between Tucker Carlson and this DEI amateur. He clearly has no understanding about fostering relationships, something which Tucker excels at.

Back