XBOX 360 Wireless & Telkom Router (5102G)

sonxEr77

Expert Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
1,809
Reaction score
0
Location
around
I noticed there's a thread but for Billion routers... Just inserted my new Wireless Adapter to my Xbox... Went on settings and not sure what/what not to set... Only thing i did was to test connection and results are: wireless adapter is picked up but no wireless connection established....

Is there a step-by-step tutorial for such? I would have hoped that as soon as i insert the adapter, the Xbox will see/search for available access points as with normal windows PC, but i guess this is not a PC, just another MS product with different behavior...
 
1. Are you sure you are in range?
2. Is your wireless activated on the router?
3. Are you using the same channel and security?
 
1. Are you sure you are in range?
2. Is your wireless activated on the router?
3. Are you using the same channel and security?

1. Not sure... But had a PC in the same spot and area range a while ago with wireless network
2. I have a wireless PC connected in the sitting room...
3. Well, haven't gotten to this stage yet cause Xbox does not pick up network yet!
 
Don't you have to set the channel on the 360 before it will find the network?

I don't know to much about wireless though
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X