Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Glacier White with extras

Connor13

For Sale/Trade Template

Item name (be very descriptive): Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Glacier White 6GB Ram 128GB Rom . Extras include 2 Screen protectors (Still new and in packaging) ,a clear back protector , 2 extra covers (1 still sealed and one was used on the device) ,the original clear tpu case not used still in the box . The box contents including the fast charger (still has plastic on)and the charging cable which is still sealed and was not used .
Dual Sim

Age and condition: Around 8 Months old or so and it's in excellent condition ,very well looked after and only used for around 4 months.

Do you include packaging: Yes - Full packaging with extras

Warranty: No

Reason for selling: Was bought locally brand new by myself as a replacement for my second device while I waited for my contract renewal . It was used in total for around 4 months by myself and has always had a protector on and a back cover . It's been sitting in its box and with my wife renewing her device now there is no need for 2 spare phones at home .

Price: R6500 and I'll include courier shipping provided its to a major shipping zone in SA .

Negotiable: Not really , The extras alone (2 different screen protectors, back protector , 2 covers) cost me R970 and of these the protectors and 1 cover are still sealed . Not really desperate to sell so if it comes to it I'll keep it as it has a really great camera setup as well .

Shipping or collection: Shipping preferred as we are not allowed visitors at the office due to Covid protocols and in the evenings and weekends I am busy coaching .

Anyone interested please drop me a PM . Happy to send pics of everything as well

newby_investor

Expert Member
Out of curiosity, how recent is the software on the device? How long do Xiaomi generally support their phones?

SHL

Out of curiosity, how recent is the software on the device? How long do Xiaomi generally support their phones?
Monthly and quarterly security patch updates on Xiaomi devices for at least two years after product listing in the marketplace. Monthly and quarterly security updates will include Android security patches released by Google, as well as patches for Xiaomi-specific issues.

Jola

Honorary Master
I presume that this is full international software, including Google services ?

I ask because I once ended up with a Chinese ZTE that I eventually threw away. Nice phone, but the Chinese software was a huge problem.

Connor13

Yes, it was locally bought and running the global software, not Chinese software.

Connor13

R5775 includes all the extras, total of 3 covers (2 still new and unused ) , 2 screen protectors (still sealed) , 1 back protector (still sealed) - Shipping at buyers cost