http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_2112113,00.html
Is that not the same as stating the obvious, if the spade is a spade, call it a spade?
I wonder for what the 12 months were awarded, the "insult" or the assault?
Seriously, I have met girls who made me say wow, now they can sue me for that even if the reference was just to her eyes? Green eyes can make a guy say that. I have walked past guys and loudly asked if a bird shat in his hair, because it looked that way. Am sure people don't like my hair either, since I just let it be after washing it, but I'm not going to sue someone for not liking my hairstyle.
Johannesburg - A 37-year-old woman found guilty of crimen injuria and assault was sentenced to 12 months' imprisonment by Rustenburg Magistrate's Court on Friday.
Boniwe Andonisi called a prostitute, known only as Cecilia, and said her breasts were as big as watermelons.
Her sentence of 12 months was suspended for three years.
Andonisi, a mother of six, from Marikana near Rustenburg also beat Cecilia up.
Is that not the same as stating the obvious, if the spade is a spade, call it a spade?
I wonder for what the 12 months were awarded, the "insult" or the assault?
Seriously, I have met girls who made me say wow, now they can sue me for that even if the reference was just to her eyes? Green eyes can make a guy say that. I have walked past guys and loudly asked if a bird shat in his hair, because it looked that way. Am sure people don't like my hair either, since I just let it be after washing it, but I'm not going to sue someone for not liking my hairstyle.
Last edited: