Zaaptv anyone?

swim

http://www.zaaptv.co.za/about.htm

ZAAPTV is a very popular and relative cheap way to watch digital television. ZAAPTV is the only products that a person can use to be able to watch television directly on a TV set without the need to install a dish or the use of a PC and other equipments that is costly and delivers a limited number of channels.With ZAAPTV IPTV Box there are no additional costs, besides the once off purchase fee of the Reviver Box, no renewal fees, no monthly subscription fees and no hardware requirements. There is also no contractual liabilities therefore no penalties or cancellation fees are applicable.Once you buy the receiver box you can watch High quality television channels from the Medial east, Turkey, Greece and many...many more from around the world including YouTube, Google and Houghcollection of movies in less than five minutes.

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
Buying a Zaap device I got this:

Your purchase couldn't be completed
There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.

Georgios

@quantum could you use that box for Netflix? Do you know what your data usage was like? Apparently this zaaptv you can use Netflix. I would imagine one would still need unotelly.
@thinkCentre how long ago was that? I see there is a shop in jhb that is a provider according to zaaptv website.