Zimbabwe finds cure for aids

ijacobs3

Expert Member
Women must bathe less, shave heads to prevent HIV spread' - Zimbabwean Senator

A Zimbabwean Senator, Morgan Femai, has suggested that women shave their heads, stop taking baths and dress badly to stop the spread of HIV.

According to the Zimbabwe’s Herald, Femai believes that HIV is spreading at an alarming rate because men find it difficult to resist women.

"What I propose it that the government should come up with a law that compels women to have their heads clean-shaven like what the Apostolic sects do," said Mr Femai, when speaking to a parliamentary HIV awareness workshop.

The senator also stated that female circumcision would also help in the fight against the disease.

“Women have got more moisture in their organs as compared to men so there is need to research on how to deal with that moisture because it is conducive for bacteria breeding. There should be a way to suck out that moisture,” the senator is quoted saying.

The HIV workshop was set up by Zimbabwean Parliamentarians in conjunction with the National Aids Council and some UN agencies promote Aids awareness.

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
Is this satirical?

EDIT: And please don't mislead with thread titles.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I swear...being this bloody stupid should be punishable by death. *sigh*

buyeye

Executive Member
:whistling:He must then outlaw beer to eliminate the beer goggles effect.

It's Just too funny.

Sm00thSm0k3

Expert Member
An excellent example of why Africa will always be f**ked! When Senators i.e. people who are supposed to have an education speak such absolute hogwash then you know there's little hope for the future.

Mouse

Expert Member
:wtf:

I thought their proposed plan would be to kill all people that have HIV.

TJ99

Honorary Master
As per Poe's law:

"Any sufficiently advanced parody is indistinguishable from a genuine kook."

This has got to be a joke, but considering our honourable president's solution is to take a shower and a former health minister suggested beetroot and garlic as a cure, it's hard to say.

nightjar

Executive Member

atomcrusher

Expert Member
The sad thing for me is the probability that, on average, Zimbabwe politicians had a better formal education than ours here in SA. And they can still come up with these utterings.

Imagine what idiocy our own SA politicians could come up with.

sparticus

Expert Member
Well at least Jacob and Manto aint the biggest jokes on how to prevent HIV anymore.

grok

Honorary Master
So women must make themselves less attractive 'cos men can't handle their own impulses. The African paradigm strikes again.

porchrat

Honorary Master
This is satire right? I can't tell from the link. Please someone tell me this is satire.