Zim's free power ride

I say blow up the substations that are supplying Zim! We'll leave Nam for now - they probably pay their bills! :D
 
I like the idea of tax witholding. I dont see why I should keep this useless ANC government in place. This country has gone to hell since they came in.

As I typed it, the power was cut. Thank goodness I'm on my laptop.
 
Tax withholding sounds good, and should work if put into action.

hopefully this continued loadshedding will get a lot of people off their padded posteriors and start to become more actively involved.

prolly lost a server at home with this morning's cut :(
 
But BoB was loyal comrade in the glorious struggle for what we have today.
 
There was an ESKOM lackey on the radio yesterday that said we only export power to Mozambique, some mining operations there or something :confused:
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X