Samsung TecTiles use NFC to automate Galaxy

And here I was looking around for NFC stickers to import. I can't offhand find any information on how much data they can store. Does anyone know?
 
And here I was looking around for NFC stickers to import.


I suspect these guys might have to be imported too. I am also now on a quick search-and-import quest. I suspect I'll try figure out which one is best tonight. From what I gather there are loads of sites that already do sell tags (just going through the comments on that engadget article) (I am fond of the little andy-android looking tags)

Now if only my new phone would hurry up and arrive !
 
I was thinking the same thing. How are these tags any different to QR codes?

You can change the data stored in a NFC tag.

so like the xperia tags...

There are only 4 xperia tags. Using NFC Task Launcher you can define as many tags as you like. I am not sure about the Samsumg software, though.
 
Last edited:
And here I was looking around for NFC stickers to import. I can't offhand find any information on how much data they can store. Does anyone know?

Do the NFC stickers store data? AFAIK they have an ID attached to them, your phone reads this tag id and actually stores the data on itself ( the phone ).

Edit : I was wrong.
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X